Meet our Ambassadors
Our Ambassadors are coming together to make a difference with their pets and supporting Paws for Sick Kids.
We will be annoucning our Ambassadors regularly, so make sure you check back soon!
If you would like to support them, simply click on their image below to donate.
How your pet can create smiles.
Your impact means more than a place to sleep for families
It costs RMHC Sydney $160 per night to support each family staying at the House. In the traditional sense of the word, a night would simply refer to a roof over someone's head for the night, but at RMHC Sydney, a night means so much more to our families.
A night for our families means:
- They have a network of families, staff and volunteers in the House that understand what they are going through
- A quick 5-minute walk to the hospital when you need it
- A kitchen full of food and home-made meals cooked for them 3 times per week
- Access to our Family Rooms when staying on ward
- Access to in-house education support by qualified teachers and 40 hours of free tuition when the patient returns home
- It’s free to families staying at RMHC Sydney so they can focus on their sick child
Our goal is to raise 625 nights so that sick kids and their family can continue to stay at RMHC Sydney for FREE.
YOU can help us achieve our goal! Simply sign up, select your challenge and start making sick kids smile!