Set and Achieve your Fundraising Goal
Make sure you set a fundraising goal on your profile page. Your hooman friends will be more likely to sponsor you if they know you have a personal goal...and they'll help you achieve it.
The higher your fundraising goal, the more support you'll receive from your friends, family and workmates.
You will find additional resources to use across your social media at the bottom of the page to help you and your hooman make a difference.
Raise $50 and you will receive a PAWS FOR SICK KIDS pet bandana.
Raise $1,600 and you will receive a special PAWS FOR SICK KIDS plush toy.
Customise your profile page
Make your page as personable as possible. Tell your story on why you are doing PAWS FOR KIDS, add updates on your challenges, you can also use tik tok and you tube to upload your videos.
Be sure to ask everyone you know to support your efforts to make sick kids smile! You never know who will sponsor you and donations can come from the most unlikely places.
Share your personal story and the goal you hope to achieve, and then let people make their own decision to sponsor you.
If you never ask for support, how will people know to support you?
Send an Email
Send an email to your hooman friends, family and work colleagues to tell them about your personal challenge to make sick kids smile!
Not sure what to write? We have a range of pre-written email templates for you to use that already include your personal details.
Email #1: SUPPORT MY CHALLENGE
Email #2: HALF WAY THROUGH TO MY TARGET
Email #3: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Put up a Poster
We have a range of Posters for you to put up at school, work or local area.
Put up Posters to tell them you are making kids smile.
Scroll down to check out and downlaod the posters.
Facebook and Instagram is the perfect channel to communicate your goal, update your hooman friends and ask for support.
Here are some simple ways to use Facebook for your fundraiser:
- Customise your Facebook profile: Upload your very own personalised profile pic and timeline image to tell everyone that you and your hooman are doing PAWS to make kids smile. Simply scroll down to check out and download the images.
- Post regular status updates: Post weekly updates through your Facebook page to communicate your personal progress to your friends and family.
- Send a personal message: Send a personal message through Facebook to ask specific friends for their support - there's a good chance they would have already seen your status updates but it's nice to be personally asked!
Custom Facebook Frames
You can update your profile pic by adding your photo to our Facebook frames. Show everyone your PAWS!
Click on an image below, and it will take you to facebook to sign in and change your profile picture.
Download these images to update your profile pic and post across your social media accounts to let everyone know you and your pet are making kids smile!
Follow these simple steps.
- Click on the image below (to open in new window)
- Right click on image
- Select 'Save Image As' (and save to your drive)
- Log into your social account and post, update your profile pic or send it out to your friends and family