This July, we are taking part in PAWS FOR SICK KIDS and giving sick kids the best medicine of all…laughter.
RMHC Sydney is more than a place to sleep for families…
It costs RMHC Sydney $160 per night to support each family staying at the House. In the traditional sense of the word, a night would simply refer to a roof over someone's head for the night, but at RMHC Sydney, a night means so much more for the families.
A night for families means:
- They have a network of families, staff and volunteers in the House that understand what they are going through
- A quick 5-minute walk to the hospital when you need it
- A kitchen full of food and home-made meals cooked for them 3 times per week
- Access to our Family Rooms when staying on ward
- Access to in-house education support by qualified teachers and 40 hours of free tuition when the patient returns home
- It’s free to families staying at RMHC Sydney so they can focus on their sick child
We are taking on the 7-day personality challenge and raise funds to support sick kids and their families.
Please support us by making a donation today.
For and on behalf of our hooman
Chloe & Molly