This July, my hooman and I are taking part in PAWS FOR SICK KIDS and giving sick kids the best medicine of all…laughter.
RMHC Sydney is more than a place to sleep for families…
It costs RMHC Sydney $160 per night to support each family staying at the House. In the traditional sense of the word, a night would simply refer to a roof over someone's head for the night, but at RMHC Sydney, a night means so much more for the families.
A night for families means:
- They have a network of families, staff and volunteers in the House that understand what they are going through
- A quick 5-minute walk to the hospital when you need it
- A kitchen full of food and home-made meals cooked for them 3 times per week
- Access to our Family Rooms when staying on ward
- Access to in-house education support by qualified teachers and 40 hours of free tuition when the patient returns home
- It’s free to families staying at RMHC Sydney so they can focus on their sick child
So my hooman and I are taking on the 7-day personality challenge and raise funds to support sick kids and their families.
Please support me by making a donation today.
Please Suppawt This InitiativeThursday 8th Jul
This July I’m taking pawt in #PawsForSickKids by giving sick kids the best medicine of all… laughter!
This campaign is aiming to raise funds for families to stay at the Ronald McDonald House Sydney for FREE, while their sick kids receive the life-saving treatment they need in hospital.
So my human and I are taking on the 7-day personality challenge this July to raise funds to support sick kids and their families. July 19-25 I’ll be posting funny videos and photos demonstrating:
The Lazy Pet Personality 💤
The Social Media Mad Personality 📱
The Purrfect Meme Personality 🤣
The Cheeky Personality 🙃
The Active Personality 🏃♀️🏃♂️
The Spoilt Rotten Personality 👑
The Brainiac Personality 🧠
Please support me by making a donation or even registering to take part in this pawsome initiative!!!Share
Thank you to my Sponsors
King Of Paws
The Johnson Family