This is Yvette, I am Kat! My hooman and I are taking part in PAWS FOR SICK KIDS and giving sick kids the best medicine of all…laughter.
RMHC Sydney is more than a place to sleep for families…
It costs RMHC Sydney $160 per night to support each family staying at the House. In the traditional sense of the word, a night would simply refer to a roof over someone's head for the night, but at RMHC Sydney, a night means so much more for the families.
A night for families means:
- They have a network of families, staff and volunteers in the House that understand what they are going through
- A quick 5-minute walk to the hospital when you need it
- A kitchen full of food and home-made meals cooked for them 3 times per week
- Access to our Family Rooms when staying on ward
- Access to in-house education support by qualified teachers and 40 hours of free tuition when the patient returns home
- It’s free to families staying at RMHC Sydney so they can focus on their sick child
So my hooman and I are taking on the 7-day personality challenge and raise funds to support sick kids and their families.
Please support me by making a donation today.
Kat in lockdownMonday 28th Jun Well, I have to admit, my hooman being home, due to something they call 'covid lockdown' is proving to be a challenge! I can't get up to all my normal tricks that I do when she's at work and I feel like she's monitoring my every move! She wants cuddles, constantly pats me and she seems to be saying the word 'no' a lot! I don't like that word so I choose to ignore her in the hope that she will go away... so far proving very unsuccessful! Share
Thank you to my Sponsors